Wondering what to do this Halloween in San Mateo? We've compiled a few events that are fun for the whole family this Halloween!
Be sure to also check out our Halloween Safety Tips from the San Mateo Police Department to ensure you and your loved ones are safe.
1. The Downtown San Mateo Association is hosting a Halloween FUN FEST on Saturday, October 27th at 3rd & San Mateo Drive in the US Bank parking lot between 11AM-2PM; Trick or Treat along 3rd Avenue from 1PM-2PM. Children’s Librarian Alison Day will participate and have small crafts (bookmarks) for the kids to make. For more information, see http://dsma.org/halloween-fun-fest/ or call 650-342-5520.
2. Halloween Happenings @ the King Center – Wednesday, October 31, 6-8PM. King Community Center is hosting its annual Halloween Happenings event on Wednesday, October 31st, from 6pm – 8pm. The center is located at 725 Monte Diablo Avenue in San Mateo. Bring the entire family to enjoy crafts, enchanted forest, games, prizes, and be sure to enter the costume contest. This event is FREE to all. Don’t miss out on the FUN! For more information, call 650-522-7470.
3. Halloween “SPOOK”TACULAR at Hillsdale Mall – Wednesday 10/31, 5PM-7PM. Trick or Treating for costumed children age 12 and under from 5-6pm; Special events from 5-7PM. http://www.hillsdale.com/specialevents.php or call 650-571-1029.
4. Halloween at the Library. Story Times at San Mateo’s Main, Hillsdale, and Marina Librarieswelcome costumed kids. See regularly scheduled story times on the City calendar athttp://www.cityofsanmateo.org/calendar.aspx.
Get the latest news from San Mateo:
- Sign up for the San Mateo Patch daily newsletter
- Blog for San Mateo Patch
- Like San Mateo Patch on Facebook
- Follow San Mateo Patch on Twitter