The third in the Healthy Community Forum series will take place Thursday evening at the San Mateo Public Library.
The forums, presented by Sustainable San Mateo County and the Loma Prieta Chapter of the Sierra Club, use interactive technology to explore the economic, environmental and social health of local cities.
Thursday's forum will feature a screening of the film "So Right, So Smart," which depicts "an inspiring case study of a business that embraced sustainability kicking and screaming, and ended up revolutionizing their business model," according to event officials.
Participants in the forum can also engage in dialogue to discuss ways to integrate a healthy community into their own lives.
The agenda for Thursday's event is:
- 5:30 p.m. - Light dinner and networking
- 6 p.m. - Welcome: Bill Schulte, Sustainable San Mateo County
- 6:15 p.m. - "So Right, So Smart" screening
- 7:15 p.m. - Introductions and group discussion
- 8 p.m. - Report back and close
The event takes place at 5:30 p.m. in the Oak Room at the San Mateo Public Library, located at 55 West Third Ave.
For more information, click on the attached PDF.