A man who was killed in a motorcycle crash in South San Francisco on Thursday morning has been identified by the San Mateo County coroner's office as 29-year-old Austin John Biro.
Biro, a Burlingame resident, was riding at about 6 a.m. Thursday when he crashed into a retaining wall and tree behind a business complex at 951 Gateway Blvd., according to police.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call South San Francisco police at (650) 877-8900.
Copyright © 2013 by Bay City News, Inc. -- Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Read more on San Mateo Patch:
- Sen. Jerry Hill to Hold Open House in San Mateo
- Best-Selling Author of 'Julie and Julia' Coming to San Mateo
Read more on Foster City Patch:
- Foster City Woman Sexually Assaulted By Restaurant Employee
- Foster City's Priciest Homes: 624 Mystic Lane
- Foster City Makes List of 100 Safest Cities in America
- String of Break-Ins Plague Foster City Apartment Complex