San Mateo Patch feels very honored and lucky to have you all as readers - and we're committed to bringing you the best in hyperlocal community-minded content.
So, we want to know - what would you like to see more of in 2013?
Is it more...
- Local government and politics, such as coverage of the City Council, Planning Commission, and the like?
- Business content, such as new businesses coming to town, why certain businesses are closing, and what it all means for the local economy and real estate?
- School news?
- Local arts and entertainment, such as the best local events going on around town?
- Crime coverage, such as local crime trends, police blotters and the like?
- Or, more coverage of a particular issue in town that we haven't covered enough yet?
Tell us what you want to see most on Patch in 2013 in the comments below.
Get the latest news from San Mateo:
- Sign up for the San Mateo Patch daily newsletter
- Blog for San Mateo Patch
- "Like" San Mateo Patch on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @SanMateoPatch